We want to interest and inform a large and diverse public about the past of Limburg. We aim to stimulate as many people as possible and enable them to not only passively, but also actively increase their knowledge of this past. We hope to develop the Historisch Centrum Limburg into a knowledge and information center of historical experience, local and regional history and cultural heritage. Towards these goals, we are pleased to work in cooperation with other heritage institutions from within and outside of Limburg.
- To meet the needs on various levels of a large and diverse public in its knowledge and experience of the heritage, history and culture of Limburg;
- To widen our public reach;
- To add to the information, services and products available virtually through the effective digitisation and ICT applications;
- To meet the demand for the development of new products and services;
- To carry out the tasks required of the archives by law;
- To enter into collaboration with education and heritage institutions such as societies of regional geography and/or history;
- To actively take part in cultural and educational programs, projects and events.
Made by zuiderlicht